Sunday, October 23, 2011

Getting the Ball Rolling...sssslllloooowwwwllllyyy

Ok, I'm guilty. I was AFB (away from blog) for a while there. But it was for a good purpose I swear! I've been focusing on getting my youtube channel up and running this past week. It's just an intro video, but it's there, it exists!

Needlearts Academic YouTube Channel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My plan is to make my blog and my vlog companions sites for needlearts learning. Lets say I put up a video of how to do a particlar needlepoint stitch up on youtube- I'll have links on that video's page to an actual stitching chart and hopefully some close up photos of that stitch done in different types of thread over here =) Posts are going to be slower than I would like at both sites until I've become more familiar with all the logistics involved. Actually finding time to record videos, editing them, researching all the things I want to say or write about. It's a tad overwhelming right now!- like being told to dig a tunnel through a mountain with a tablespoon! I'll get there eventually though. I've ordered some books online about blogging, video editing, even one about acting to improve my camera presence. This project is going to take up years of my life and I am taking it seriously. No half hearted crap. Now everyone cross your fingers and hope I can get my family to all chip in on some decent video and sound recording equipment for my Christmas present!

No comments:

Post a Comment