Saturday, October 8, 2011

If being a Store Manager at a Subway has taught me anything, it's this: Prep a crap ton of steak every day during 5$ footlong month. Cuz everybody and there momma loves a 5$ sub. Especially that annoying lady who always makes me empty an entire bottle of olive oil onto 5 subs and wants and extra side of jalapenos and pickles and MORE OLIVE OIL on top of what's already on the sandwiches. Had to make 6 subs for her today while Mom stayed in the back to keep from asking if she's like anything else for free. I'm in the office now wondering, why do I even need a job anyways? Why can't I just stay home and make amigurumi chocobos and knit Teemo hats living? Oh yeah, that's b/c I actually want to get ahead in life a little. So, subs now, entrelac later, subs now, crewel later. It shall be my mantra. The kitten pic DOES make it all a little better. I may actually get a stitching post up later. Have been working on the mistletoe on my daughters stocking and have had some interesting results. I have one more option to try before I decide which way to go with them. Wish me luck ppl.

1 comment:

  1. You could probably casually sell yarn work on the side using Etsy or something. Build up a little of a rep in the meanwhile. You're like the most amazing knit mistress I know!

    ReplyDelete