Tuesday, October 11, 2011

So, um, I made these. Like, just now, I made them.
Zero to fingerless gloves in 3hrs flat. I've really been on a crafty tear the past week or so, but time constraints have kept me from making the kind of progress on my projects I've wanted to. Looking at some patterns and pics online only made urge to MAKE uber strong. So, in a spurt of knittastic energy these were produced! Ahh, the joys of a quick project made with bulky yarn. Ribbing on the ends, stockinette in the middle and voila! C'est finite! Work today was like that too. I got tons of paperwork done- rent, taxes, emails, daily till, schedule changes, payroll, all on top of having the monthly visit from our Subway field consultant! Wish I could be this productive every day!

4 comments:

  1. Are these being gifted to Grif?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grif doesn't sound like the kind of name a person who wears fuzzy pink arm warmers would wear. I could be wrong though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A: Don't think I have enough yarn to make a matching scarf.

    B: Not being gifted to Grif, being gifted to someone much more local... ;)

    C: Grif's real name is in fact Suzy. I think that name fits a fingerless glove wearer a bit better. That being said, I don't think these are her color/taste. Need some color a bit more along the PVP you to death lines for her! =D

    ReplyDelete